Friday, March 9, 2012

March Madness

I can't believe March is here and we've already been here for 2 months! Things have been busy the past few days with spring break season starting. And this month also means lots of visitors! We couldn't be more excited! Tomorrow my "little" sister, Courtney and another one of my sorority sisters, Lindy are coming to visit for a few days while UNCW is on break. I can't wait to see them- it'll be great to have friends down here. Then a few days after they leave the Phillips family is coming down! And the best part is that the girls don't even know they're coming yet.. Kristen and Quinn are surprising them. Kristen said she's going to video their reactions when they tell them right before they leave. I can't wait to see that- they're going to be ecstatic! My parents and Kenny are coming in the middle of the week that the Phillips are here. Yay! Alex and I are really excited because even though we're here every day we'll be able to experience Disney in a completely different way with them here. We've never been down here with family, but most importantly we'll get to watch them experience it for the first time. I'm especially excited to see how the girls react to everything. Plus with Gracie here, I'll finally have an excuse to meet some princesses without people wondering why I'm in line to meet them. :)

Here's some pictures from the Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom game I mentioned before... so far we've already defeated Scar and now we're working on Cruella DeVil! :)



And here's another view at work


This is a group picture of all of Alex's coworkers-- the conservation education presenters. You can see Alex peeking over in the back :)


I'm working until 2:30 again tonight. But luckily, I think my schedule is slowly improving. This is my only late shift this week and next week I don't have any! And Alex and I have the same days off. And I was able to get some time off while the family is going to be here so we'll be able to relax and play with them. We're really looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment